Ratings for Dr. David Langelier

Dr. Langelier was professional and had a great demeanor. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me and answer questions. He set fair expectations and was positive in all interactions without making me feel like the prognosis was too sunny and not realistic. I truly appreciated his care. Dr. Langelier was a refreshing change from many other interactions that I have had where I felt like a number or an inconvenience within the health system. Dr. Langelier developed a rapport with me that I truly believe assisted in my recovery. To have a voice in your own care and have a doctor that actively listens is amazing! I would strongly recommend Dr. Langelier.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Langelier was a resident doctor while I was at the PLC in Calgary. He took the time to speak with me and my husband and discuss the events in hospital, what my expectations were, and educate my family on what my condition entailed. I consistently felt a barrier between the 'doctors' and me, as if they were never telling me why they were doing things and ordering certain tests. David was extremely transparent yet respectful of my privacy, always asking before speaking in front of family or friends. This physician is compassionate, loving and well educated. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014