Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Banks

I went to Dr. Banks for many years, and while I always felt comfortable, and felt I got good service, I'm now finding out that he wasn't doing a very good job on my teeth. I've had to have a LOT of work re-done that Dr. Banks did within the last couple of years. I really like him, he's a great guy and very friendly but unfortunately, I think my issues were too advanced for his knowledge base.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

The staff is unprofessional. Everyone was in a bad mood. One staff person was walking around with open toed sandals on. Not what I want to see in a medical office. I was in a lot of pain and Dr Banks would not give me any more anesthetic. He was mean.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Banks is extremely patient. I hate the dentist and he is very understanding about that and patient. His office staff is very friendly and remembers your name. He also has little word puzzles tacked to a cork board on the ceiling so you have something to do while they work in your mouth.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006