Ratings for Dr. Ted Chaffee

This place was AWFUL!!! Everything about this office is old. The dentist and billing staff are extremely rude! The manager is incompetent and the worst of the bunch (the older lady). I'm never able to get an answer from her- it's like she didn't even hear my questions! Stay far, far away!!! There are better dentists in Simi. Go to the valley if you have to, just don't go here!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Expensive and not very understanding. After years with him, I think it's time to find someone else.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

He took his 5 second opinion of my child and said you need to go to another dentist. We have HMO and he needed to refer. It took his office 7 days to refer. They would not return our phone calls or answer our questions. This office is THE BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE> I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST. THEY KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU HOW TO USE A TOOTH BRUSH AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

The office manager is the worst kind of person you will ever know. She is rude and insensitive. The doctor is nice but is getting up in years and it shows in his shaking hands. Stay far away!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Chaffee is a dentist that is not willing to field questions. I visited him for several years performing regular checkups, but when we needed to get a procedure done for a child and asked lots of questions, he refused to do business with us any longer and left us in a bad situation. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008