Ratings for Dr. Lindsey Rebeiro

Loving being treated by Dr Rebeiro and the rest of the Rebalance team !!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

She is an amazing doctor and very knowledgeable. Lindsey has helped me through a couple health issues and makes the road to recovery easier.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Treated my back pain like no one else. So thankful. I am sending all my friends to see her !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Lindsey is the best! She helped my back pain in a few visits and is now helping my husband as well. Very friendly and explains things in a way that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Amazing knowledge and wonderful results! I was very impressed with Dr. Rebeiro's professionalism and the healing help that she provided.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Very professional and knowledgable. She was running a few minutes behind last time I saw her and she appologized for this. Was nice to see a health care professional value my time!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Really enjoyed going so see Dr.Rebeiro. Treated my low back pain. Seemed very honest and did not push further appointments after the pain went away. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have been to a few other Chiropractors in Sudbury over the years but I enjoyed dealing with her most. She was very knowledgable and easy to talk to. After about 3-4 visits my pain went away. I do no go to see her anymore as I am pain free but if the pain ever comes back I would gladly go back to Dr. Rebeiro.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

An excellent chiropractor, I would recommend her to anyone and go back any day! I feel so much better after going to see her

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014