Dr. Kevin Murphy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Murphy

I have had only great experiences and effective relief dealing with dr. M. Very professional and seemed to genuinely care about getting results which he most certainly did! Cheers

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I wasn’t sure if a chiropractor would help the pain I was dealing with. Kevin was very thorough and extremely confident his treatments would help. It was easy to trust him and I am certainly glad I did! 😊

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Thanks so much for helping me through my back pain. Very kind caring and knowledgable!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I had a very wonderful experience with Dr. Murphy and the office in general!!! Very effective and enjoyable

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Thank you so much for all the help on a speedy recovery. And what a huge difference it made.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Just wanted to say that I didn't really believe in chiropractors until I came to see Dr murphy. I have changed my opinion

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Wondeful experience. Effective results!!!! Thanks so much dr.m

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Went in to see Kevin Murphy this morning for my son who had big back pains. Kevin Murphy spent all the time needed to understand my son's back history, and was able to understand my son's anxiety about having someone touch his back while in pain. He was able to have my son trust him and able to preform all the gestures needed to help him get better, while having constant communication with him (trough me, as my son speaks French). We are extremely pleased to have met Kevin Murphy. We both recommend Kevin Murphy strongly.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been getting chiropractic treatment from Dr. Murphy for a few years now and will stay as his patient! I am extremely satisfied with his care - he is genuinely interested in you and improving your life. I suffer from debilitating migraines and I see Kevin on a routine basis because with his treatment, the migraines remain at bay. I recommend Dr. Murphy to ANYONE seeking relief in their lives - Kevin is knowledgeable, extremely caring, and prompt (wait times are extreme minimal!).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Kevin is a wonderful chiropractor. He is thorough, communicative, and personable. He also has a great touch - crisp, but not rough. I highly recommend him. I have seen other chiropractors in the past, but much prefer him. It is obvious he cares a great deal about people. Go see him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Kevin Murphy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pacificare