Ratings for Dr. Kevin Murphy

I have been getting chiropractic treatment from Dr. Murphy for a few years now and will stay as his patient! I am extremely satisfied with his care - he is genuinely interested in you and improving your life. I suffer from debilitating migraines and I see Kevin on a routine basis because with his treatment, the migraines remain at bay. I recommend Dr. Murphy to ANYONE seeking relief in their lives - Kevin is knowledgeable, extremely caring, and prompt (wait times are extreme minimal!).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Kevin is a wonderful chiropractor. He is thorough, communicative, and personable. He also has a great touch - crisp, but not rough. I highly recommend him. I have seen other chiropractors in the past, but much prefer him. It is obvious he cares a great deal about people. Go see him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

After 5 mounts of lower back pain. 4 treatments later I feel 100% again. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I've had good results from Dr. Kevin Murphy for a long term back problem. He always has time to explain questions and treatment philosophy and suggest and demonstrate movement and exercises to assist with living a healthy lifestyle. I've found the office well run and my appointments are always punctual.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Super comfortable and welcoming. I enjoy my visits and always feel like I'm getting the best treatment available to me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Being a little fearful of chiropractic to begin with, I visited Dr. Murphy as a last resort to correct a back spasm problem, which has worked well, and now mainly for maintenance. Dr. Murphy explains things in an easy to understand manner, and will address any other concerns that I may bring up at the time of the visit. Very personable, and puts you at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Great from the time you walk in to the time you leave! I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Just a wonderful office and provide great service! Comfortable atmosphere and Dr. Murphy is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Explains things very well , very knowledgeable on his practice and has helped me through a severe injury making my life easier. By far the best around

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Friendly and willing to discuss and explain things without making me feel inferior. Has imrpoved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Kevin Murphy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med