You may also like

Rate Dr. Ata Tom Salek

Dr. Ata Tom Salek's Ratings

He has been my doctor since 1990 or earlier and was my mothers doctor before me. The June 6 the review, get over yourself! He is just a caring, hard working doctor and he is warm and concerned doctor with all of us! His waiting room is always overflowing! He must do something right!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He only spends five minutes with me every appointment I've had with him, and then he shuffles me out before I can say I have other concerns. He also acts very inappropriate with me, he talks like he's trying to flirt with me. The bottom line is, he's a money-hungry creep and not worth your time and money.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2829352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Zips in and out of exam room. Never spends more than 1minute. Tells you that he will take care of your diabetes,YEAH RIGHT!!!! Never checked A1C. Staff mgr. has her own agenda.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2824353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

This doctor has ALOT of patients,never spends more than 1 minute. Have to chase him down to find out what medicine he prescribed,. Staff mgr. is incompetent to say the least,you have to go her way or else.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2721258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

A very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

One of the worst doctors. I went with my wife for a general checkup. total lost of money and time. I will never see his face again

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2543250].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Salek for over 22 years. Great guy talks to me like family and is very smart and fast to identify problems.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2456939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

he used to be my mom's Primary doctor, when she was in the hospital he wasn't really cooperative as used to be in his office, he advised that we better put my mom in hospice better than treating her.I wouldn't trust him to treat an enemy.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1915430].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr.Salek is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and listens. His staff,especially the m.a. that sends in the rx's is extremwly worthless and incompetent. Overall we love Dr. SALEK.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1915429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Salek is an excellent Doc! Very caring and compassionate! and I can go on and on. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1915428].votes_count ]]