Ratings for Dr. Ata Tom Salek

staff sucks hard. rude. Dr. Salek. trash trash trash trash trash trash terrible junk

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

As one review stated Dr. Salek is old fashioned and overreacts. That is correct. My husband had a lung tumor that burst,and had 2 heart attacks, the doctor kept prescribing antibiotics. Kept saying it was a sinus problem. Really?!! Had an infection in his foot, went to Salek, said nothing was wrong. Do your homework first,before going here.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He has been my doctor since 1990 or earlier and was my mothers doctor before me. The June 6 the review, get over yourself! He is just a caring, hard working doctor and he is warm and concerned doctor with all of us! His waiting room is always overflowing! He must do something right!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Zips in and out of exam room. Never spends more than 1minute. Tells you that he will take care of your diabetes,YEAH RIGHT!!!! Never checked A1C. Staff mgr. has her own agenda.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

This doctor has ALOT of patients,never spends more than 1 minute. Have to chase him down to find out what medicine he prescribed,. Staff mgr. is incompetent to say the least,you have to go her way or else.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

A very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

One of the worst doctors. I went with my wife for a general checkup. total lost of money and time. I will never see his face again

Submitted September 19, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Salek for over 22 years. Great guy talks to me like family and is very smart and fast to identify problems.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

he used to be my mom's Primary doctor, when she was in the hospital he wasn't really cooperative as used to be in his office, he advised that we better put my mom in hospice better than treating her.I wouldn't trust him to treat an enemy.

Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr.Salek is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and listens. His staff,especially the m.a. that sends in the rx's is extremwly worthless and incompetent. Overall we love Dr. SALEK.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Ata Tom Salek's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1976)