Ratings for Dr. Alfredo Ratniewski

Wonderful new medical office in Escondido, great staff, great doctor, and great associates. I highly recommend him and his office. I see him in Escondido, but I know he practices in other areas as well. He and his staff make me feel comfortable. Before finding him, it had been a while since I found a doctor I really like.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I like Dr. Ratniewski! I switched from Pen Elm who I was displeased with. I've been seeing Dr. Ratniewski for 4 years and he has offered every possible solution for my lower back pain. I was hesitant to opt for pain medication and he has been very cutting edge in his recommendations. Thanks to him I am conducting a fairly normal lifestyle.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

He has many Clinics in SoCal, and visits them, but the PAs and Nurses do all the work. I saw him once, and he was pleasant enough but would not treat me saying that I needed to see an Internist because my case was too complex. (Which I think can be translated to I don't get re-imbursed enough to handle you; if you had Medicare it would be OK) Consequently, I was w/o needed care until I could find a doctor in the plan who would see me. Even the internist to whom he referred me, said the exact same thing! Yes, I am 62 w/ diabetes and disabled and use a wheelchair but why is that complex?

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007