Ratings for Dr. Steve Samuel

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Environment was good. Both waiting areas and the exam rooms were neat. Friendly and efficient staff. Overall, I give this establishment a four and a half stars.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Apart from the fact that the lady in the font office seemed to be having a bit of a bad day, every thing went well . I was very pleased with the doctor . He was very knowledgeable and attentive. He made me feel like nothing else mattered but me at that moment. I appreciated him encouraging me to seek a second opinion if I want before carrying out with his recommended treatment. This calliber of doctors are very rare this days.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Simply very knowledgeable and very experienced Ob/Gyn Physician and practice with a very well trained staff. Their Offices in the Carolinas are very well equipped.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Exceptional Group. Dr. Samuel is extremely knowledgeable and a very compassionate Physician. My husband and I was recommended to him by a family friend who was a former patient of his who now reside in England with us. I can honestly say that our trip to the States to consult with him was worth the trip. I sincerely recommend this Doctor to anybody who desire quality women care, Dr Samuel, you ROCK!!! Sincerely, Mercy Eneli,

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This is a good gynecology group. The Doctors are very companionate. The staff is very cordial to patients. The wait is not so bad and the office is very modern with up to date medical technology.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr Samuel is the best in what he do hands down. He is very skillful in his surgeries. My myomectomy surgery with him went very smoothly and I was out and about in no time. His surgical team are very well trained set of people. Beleive me when I say it, he is very well trained in all he does. Emily Valdez- Scott.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

So in my search for a Doctor,I read the reviews for Dr Samuel. The were great! I called the number above, when I realized it was the doctor himself, I tried to end the call and locate a office number. He was okay talking to me, and actually said let me see if I can help you! I told him my situation and my history, he was knowledgeable, patient during the entire phone call. His office had just located, the address listed was up the street from my home. He referred me to a local OBG in my area but he was so helpful I am considering driving across town. He took my number and stated he would follow up to see I was able to connect with the OBG he referred me to, and that he would let her know I would be calling. This guy is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

The wait was minimal, office was nice. State of the art equipments. Dr. Samuel was compassionate and listens very attentively. He explained to me what my sickness is and also advices me to seek a second opinion if I like before I schedule my treatment and surgery. I have recommended Dr. Samuel to most of my friends who has equally recommended others because of their top notch care.--Rose Montgomery.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

This Office is a top notch facility, The staff a very friendly and make you feel welcomed. They are technology savvy, we sign in on an IPad, they are torally electronic and paperless.unlike other Doctos offices, their waiting is very minimal and their exam rooms have state of the art equipments and the Doctor is very attentive, and seem very well trained due to his knowledge and understansing of my compains.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014