Ratings for Dr. Mary Sakla

I have never worked with or had such a terrible doctor. I don’t recommend her and if you have a problem beyond a sinus infection, I would say don’t see her. She doesn’t listen, she doesn’t do a good assessment and her advice is wrong and thoughtless. She has been a frightening experience of unprofessionalism!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Went to see her for a refill of a medication since my regular doctor was booked and not accepting walk ins. The staff members had clearly misinformed me that Dr. Sakla would be able to refill it due to my circumstances. She had straight up said I needed to see MY REGULAR DOCTOR to get it refilled. I had explained my situation and she responded with "Not my problem". She wasn't a helpful doctor at all, her staff doesn't provide accurate information. and I had waited over an hour to see her. I will not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Worst doctor ever, gave her a chance and had a couple of visits with her and decided she was not the right fit for a person with 1 more concerns about your health. She walked out the room when I asked for a b-12 injection. She spends half the time reading over your last visit and will not listen to you when asking her questions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Went to see her for a health issue that needed a referral. 4 months later, I was surprised that I hadn't even heard from the specialist regarding an apt date. I called the specialist to confirm my referral had been received, and perhaps they were just behind on booking appointments. Turns out she never submitted the referral, and I've just been sitting here for 4 months suffering. Wildly disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr.Sakla is my family doctor, and I went to see her about an issue I was having urinating, she told me that I had a bladder infection and prescribed antibiotics. I asked if maybe my uterine fibroids would be the issue as I didn't think that I had all the symptoms of a bladder infection. She dismissed this idea and didn't even suggest that I follow up with my gynecologist. I had a very bad feeling about this, so I phoned my gynecologist and asked if they could get me in again without a referral. Luckily, they did and it turned out that I needed a hysterectomy. My fibroids had gotten so large they were preventing me from urinating properly. I did go back to her after that for my physical, and I had a few issues that I wanted to discuss about my health. One issue concerned my jaw and the other was my sinuses, she didn't even LOOK at me when she told me to see the dentist about my jaw and take reactine and saline nose spray for my sinuses. She also still wanted to do a Pap smear when she knew I had my cervix removed. I will be looking for another Doctor as I need a doctor who will listen to my concerns and take them seriously. I am not someone who is at the doctor every week with a concern, so when I have one, I need to be heard. I am so dissapointed in her as a Dr and very concerned for people who go to her and may have serious issues that she dismisses.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have never met a doctor who is as discourteous as this doctor! When you book an appointment with her, you can only discuss that problem...if you have to discuss another concern, you have to make another appointment. She rushes to finish the appointment, you will never feel compassion towards you. And I know some people who worked for her too...and I am not surprised to know that she doesn't go along well with the people she work with. I hope the college of physicians read this site so they know what kind of attitude some doctors have. If there was a negative rating...i will definitely give her that!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have to put a star in to rate but I would give her 0 stars. She is rude, doesn't listen, demands a new appointment for every issue, does not do a proper physical - even though she demands you have one. Refuses to treat if it means she actually has to do something besides write a prescription. Would not recommend her to anyone. Am looking for a real Dr.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She is not a compassionate doctor, she cuts you off and does not want to hear more than what you are there for, an example was to give a b-12 injection. She expects you to make another appointment for that. I gave her the benefit of doubt with all the ratings but I find most of the patients were right, not a good doctor if you have more than one health problem. I have found another doctor and it is like day and night. I am pretty good at judgement of people and this doctor does not even rate a 1!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

You are better off having a park bench as your GP than this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Pathetic excuse for a GP. Only benefit is that she is on time because she has no patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017