Ratings for Dr. Ryan Margel

I was referred to Dr. Ryan Margel for a large abscess almost touching a nerve. This required a very delicate and complicated procedure. Dr. Margel performed an outstanding and painless root canal . I have never experienced such a gentle touch and such a perfect root canal and I have had several others to compare it with. Dr. Margel was empathetic and professional and would stop frequently to check if I was in any discomfort. The next day I received a follow up phone call from Dr. Margel checking on my progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Ryan Margel to anyone in need of a root canal.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Was told my tooth was too complicated for my dentist to do so saw Dr. margel. It was the most painless root canal I've ever had and so fast! I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Caused me anaesthetic necrosis follow a routine root canal. Junior mistake from what I read. Now I'm left to suffer it out, $1800 later.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Terrible experience. My root canal retreatment ended with dental surgery because of a mistake made. Than my crown was broken off. He was extremely rough and trying to hurry the whole process! Never again!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017