Ratings for Dr. Kimberly D. Danzer

Dr. Danzer has been my dentist for 10 years (I was a patient of hers before she opened her own practice) and I couldn't be happier with her services. I have had a lot of dental work throughout my life and was very nervous the first time I saw Dr. Danzer. I have had several fillings and crowns with Dr. Danzer over the years and she has always made me feel very comfortable about each procedure. She is great at explaining what I need done and why. I recently moved to another state and am looking for a dentist to check out my current tooth pain, but looking for a dentist I trust is so hard that I am tempted to wait until I come back to Colorado to see Dr. Danzer. I recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled and knowledgeable dentist in Colorado.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Very nice contemporary office with convienent location. Dr Danzer and her staff have taken great care of me and my family for last 2 years. Nice to see same people everytime not different hygienist or doctor like these large corporate practices. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

After going to this office for 2 years I still don't even know what Dr. Danzer looks like! Twice she wasn't even there when I went in for cleaning and never saw her. Another time she peeked in while my teeth were being cleaned and said I needed some fillings. I came in for the appointment to have the fillings and she didn't do any of the work. She peeked in again, with her mask on, and said everything looked great. I have problems with the fillings and when I called they were extremely defensive and said it was my problem! Off to find a new dentist! The only good thing about this practice is that they are punctual! I loved the first hygienist I had which was the only reason that I kept going there in the first place but she has left.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Always in a hurry at this office. Danzer is rough with my mouth..painful and moving too quickly during a filling. Instruments flying all over the place. The office is really nice..i guess thats due to the profit she is making--thus the rush she is in to fit in the most amount of patients as possible! the staff has poor people skills, the wait is horrible. i have insurance and will choose another dentist when i am due for next cleaning. this place was a big disappointment and I will not go back. I do not trust Danzer at al..

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Danzer for a couple of years now since she was recommended to me, and she is by far the best dentist I have been to. I also take my two children to her practice; they absolutely love her and her staff. What once used to be a battle to take them to the dentist is now painless. Dr. Danzer and her staff are friendly and make them feel comfortable each time we go into the office. They even change the channels on the TV in the exam rooms to whatever they want to watch while working on them. ...I can not say enough good things about Dr. Danzer I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Danzer is out to get as much money as she can from her patients. During a routine cleaning, i was told i had a cavity that needed filling. In addition, Dr. Danzer took xrays of my teeth to determine whether or not my wisdom teeth should be removed. She said she could definitely remove my wisdom teeth with no hesitation at all. After getting a second opinion, I found out I had no cavities and my wisdom teeth where nowhere near ready to come out as they would have to gut through bone to get to them. On top of this, Dr. Danzer will tell you your services will be covered by your insurance, oly for you to receive a $500 bill in the mail!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I was looking for a new dentist when I found Dr Danzer. I had called one or two others over the past couple of years but found the staff rude and very unprofessional just on the phone.I found the staff at Dr Danzers office very helpful as well as patient with me as I am a person who is very afraid of dentists. While performing some fillings she explained the procedures and was great with talking me thru everything. Her front office staff took great care in explaining all of my charges as well as telling me what my insurance would and would not cover. In a day and age when most doctors and dentists treat you like a number instead of a person, I find the exact opposite to be true with Dr Danzer as well as her staff. I would recommend her practice to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring dental proctice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kimberly Danzer Five years. I personally searched out numerous Dentists, and decided on Dr. Danzer. Her front desk staff was epxtemely helpful, friendly, thorough, and professional. Shat is the reason for deciding on her practice. I have been in for cleanings, fillings, xrays, whitening trays, and Night gaurd. My treatment has been extremely high quality. I moved to Denver, from Westminster, two years ago, and visited a new dentist once. I returned to Dr. Danzer after that visit. The reason: The assurance that I was going to a highly educated Dentist, Hygienists, and Adminstrative staff. I continue to make the commute, and recommend Dr. Danzer's practice to anyone who would like high quality Dental care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I recently moved to Colorado and had to find a new dentist. After speaking with one of my coworkers, they directed me to this dental practice. The first time I was there, the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant despite the fact I could not find my insurance card. The office seems very new and has a very nice fish tank that I found rather aesthetically pleasing. Cannot say enough positive things about this practice. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

we've been patients for 3+ yrs. In that time I've had numerous dental issues, not all of which were within her scope of practice. I'll say that for VERY routine care, the work they did is fine, but the manner in which they treat their patients...deplorable. I was in TERRIBLE pain with a dental abscess, but in a bind, as I was nursing my son. I told her I couldn't go on medications that would adversely effect him, as he didn't tolerate anything but breastmilk. Dr. Danzer prescribed an antibiotic completely contraindicated while nursing, and was not interested when I let her know that I couldn't take them. She told me that I was choosing to nurse my son instead of nursing myself and that she couldn't help that. I went to an endodontist, who listened to my dilemma, prescribed safer drugs and counseled me on how to take pain meds so as to minimally effect my son. My husband was in today to see her, in a lot of pain and they were RUDE to him, too and lectured him. We are Done.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012