Ratings for Dr. Sam Pham

Great optometrist and friendly office staff in the local community here in Avon, Ohio. Would recommend to any family that needs an eye doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

We love going to the eye doctor. They are always kind, helpful and very friendly. Great with kids, adults and seniors. They are great with insurance and always try to steer us to the frames and extras that are covered by our insurance so we don't end up with a huge bill.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My husband and I both had appointments today. Very prompt. Staff very helpful and friendly. He takes the time to talk and explain things. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Per staff I was only able to select from a limited selection of frames. When I called insurance company this was not true. I had issues with the glasses and doctor wanted to charge me for the visit to verify his exam was correct. This has been done by other locations without an issue. He did the exam but, told me he was a doctor and time was money, and I was making him lose money. It wasn't his error so why was he supposed to help me, his patient. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014