Ratings for Dr. John J. Nazzaro

I have been going to Dr. Nazarro for about 10 years now in both his Matawan office and the S. Plainfield office. The staff is always courteous and helful. Dr. Nazarro is always friendly and pleasant. He takes the time to explain any and all options for any procedure that he recommends. He takes tie with his patients and does anything he can to minimize any discomfort. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nazarro to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Nazzaro and his staff are friendly, accommodating and helpful! Dr. Nazzaro listens to my needs and is sure I am comfortable with and understand the treatment needed. I would definitely recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Well let me say Dr . Nazzaro definatly "practice what he perched" .After my intial consultation her assured me that my intial work (Done at another Dentist) was very fixable and he took the time to explain my options. The whole staff was very relaxing at a time when it's easy to be nervous. And in the end he mad my cracked teeth looking new , he takes pride in his work , you can feel when someone does. so thank you Dr Nazzaro and his whole staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Made me fell at ease at all times walked me thru everyting from the begging to the end.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

The people are kind, caring and knowledgable in their work. The receptionist and dental assistant that I dealt with are sweethearts and Dr. Nazzaro is a complete professional with a wonderful level of empathy for the nervous patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Nazzaro is the best dentist who has ever treated me. Even after moving out of his area a few years ago, I still make the over 1-hour drive to his office. Our 2 small boys (4 and 6) love him as he has a great bedside manor. He is also a stickler for cleanliness. I recently had major work done (implants) and his rate was very reasonable. He was also very flexible setting up payment terms to fit my budget. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a top-quality dentist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

My family and I have been going to Dr. Nazzaro for years and he is undoubtedly the best dentist I have ever used. He is prompt, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. Most importantly, he is always willing to listen to your concerns or answer any questions. I would recommend Dr. Nazzaro to anyone looking for a dentist that you can rely on to provide the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011