Ratings for Dr. Razan F. Ammari

AVOID THIS WOMAN AT ALL COST! The first time I went to her, she mis-wrote my prescription 3 times before getting it right. The pharmacy kept having to explain her mistakes to me, so I would call her repeatedly to correct them (she does not answer the phone often), and finally after 2 weeks I got my prescription. At one point (Dec 2006 to Feb 2007) she only had office hours on Saturday at 1PM. Even when I called and left messages, she never called me back. I needed med adjustments for my thyroid condition which she just said she couldn't do and to find someone else (no referrals or anything). I needed to get my lab records and only got them when I went to her office on Sat at exactly 1PM along w/ a line of 6 other people (who apparently got the same message). I went there one day at 1:30PM b/c of traffic and NO ONE was there.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

WORST DR EVER! WORST STAFF EVER! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She does not know what she is talking about and her receptionist does not either. Too much to describe...it really frightens me that she is a doctor still on the board!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

I never actually went to her because she cancelled my appointment twice for her personal reasons: My first appointment was at 5:00pm. The day before she called and needed to cancel and have me come in the following day. Okay, once is fine, I can handle that. However, the day of the rescheduled appointment, she called me at work at 12:30pm and wanted me to come in early so she didn't have to wait till 5:00pm because she didn't have any other appointments from 1:30-5:00pm. When I told her I couldn't do that she was extremely rude and just plain mean. Her staff was equally rude. They put me on hold, came back, and had revised thier reason for rescheduling me and told me that the doctor had a seminar that afternoon and couldn't make the appointment. I don't think so! I was so disappointed. I had scheduled this appointment a week prior. Needless to say, I didn't end up going to this doctor. Her words were, and I quote, "you have a ppo, just find another doctor".

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Razan F. Ammari's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valley Village, CA