Ratings for Dr. Anthony Levitt

I only saw Dr. Levitt as a consult but found him to be highly knowledgable and easy to confide in. With the help of a report from my psychologist and a chat about my overall mental health history and current symptoms, he was able to offer a potential diagnosis that fits what I've been experiencing. It was a relief to finally have a diagnostic label for my symptoms. I highly recommend Dr. Levitt as a on-going psychiatrist or for a one-time consult appointment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Levitt for on and off for the last 15 years and I find him to be extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant to talk to. He also has a good sense of humour when the need arises.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

A very intelligent man who works hard to find the right answers. He is an excellent Doctor who has helped me change the direction of my life.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Levitt is intelligent, gracious, and intuitive. He is changed my life, and my families lives.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Levitt is an excellent Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013