You may also like

Ratings for Dr. JUAN J. Alzate

He received my request to have all of my bottom teeth taken out 2 weeks prior to my appointment. The day of my appointment, I waited for 2 hours getting excuses why the wait was so long only to have him refuse to do the service at the last minute. I received the information of his decision by way of multiple employees of the Dr. Alzate. I DO NOT recommend this unprofessional man with his unethical office of employees.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

One of the best! Amazing staff and great experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Alzate was GREAT! His staff was helpful and expeditious. They were attentive and thorough. By far one of the best dental experiences I've ever had - even enough for me to go out of my way and write this review (which I rarely do). I highly recommend this dentist. My background: I move around a lot for work and have attended dentists offices all over CA. I've had experiences ranging from horror stories where a dentist literally took a chisel and small hammer to my wisdom teeth for over half an hr, to dentists which I loved so much I drove over an hr to visit. I originally attempted to attend another Blueshield dentist in the area and got the run around for almost two weeks! They put my original appointment nearly a month out and they wouldn't return phone calls for over a week. I called Blueshield; requested a new dentist, and found Dr Alzate in his Fresno office (5650 N Fresno St, Ste 101) / (559) 447-5781.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. JUAN J. Alzate's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He received my request to have all of my bottom teeth taken out 2 weeks prior to my appointment. The day of my appointment, I waited for 2 hours getting excuses..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful staff. Courteous and extremely knowledgable dentist. Great experience all around."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best! Amazing staff and great experience."

November 26, 2014