Ratings for Dr. Irina Rayfeld

Stopped at the shopping plazza on Whittier blvd. and saw Dr. Rayfeld's office: Commerce Dental. Coincidentally, I was looking for a dentist so I walked in and they told me that new patient initial exams were only 35$. I met Dr. Rayfeld who kindly greeted me. She handled me with care and consideration and at the end of the visit she told me how to improve my dental health. I have been a faithful of her since and I have never been disappointed. In fact, i recommended her to all of my friends and family. Dr. Rayfeld is a rare breed of dentists. Her prices are extremely fair and her personality is delightful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Irina Rayfeld did a root canal on me and didn't feel a thing! Definitely recommend her for those who fear the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Irina Rayfeld is extremely professional and gentle. I barely felt any pain during and after and my teeth look great. I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist thanks to her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014