Ratings for Dr. Nicole Tam

Was more than happy with the overall clinic and Nicole is the icing on the cake. I really enjoy this clinic and I recommend Nicole to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Nicole is a very good, competent Foot Doctor who literally saved my life. I totally recommend Dr. Nicole.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I have been a very satisfied patient of Nicole’s since 2001 and I love all the staff. You never have to wait and Nicole is very small and friendly. If you happen to see her you will also be happy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Gentle soul and so helpful. I have put my complete trust in Nicole and she is really good.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Nicole is a very knowledgeable and personable podiatrist. All the staff at Academy Foot Clinics are friendly, helpful, and very professional

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I enjoy seeing Nicole as she always takes great care of me and overall the clinic is also great with lots of nice people working here who always quick with a smile and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

This clinic is the Cadillacs of foot clinics and Nicole is an angel. I have never ever looked forward to a medical or dental visit in my life, but I look forward to visiting Dr. Nicoles clinic with her great staff and facility. Everytime that i leave, I feel as though I am walking on a cloud.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

5 Star rating because Nicole Rocks. Overall clinic is well organized and the staff are helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Nicole really takes her time and does a good job with my old feet. She is also smiling and rarely do I have wait, even if i come Early. I recommend Nicole to everyone although she is very busy and probably doesn't need anymore new patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Tam is a very good foot Doctor. She really takes her time to make sure that you are fully informed what your problem is and she knows how to cure you. I have entrusted her with my families foot treatments for over 5 years and she has never once disappointed me. Everyone at her clinic is kind and helpful and I always look forward to my next visit as well so do my family. Happy New Year Nicole and your family!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Nicole Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English