Ratings for Dr. Tasleem Ismail

Tasleem is very good and the clinic is excellent, especially Anna and Theresa.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Tasleem was wonderful. One of my best experiences with a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Tasleem has helped me so much and because of my severe arthritis the chiropractic treatments she does, it

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Tasleem was very easy to deal with as well as the overall clinic. I had a thorough entrance admission with some procedures such as weight and height that I wasn't really expecting. Tasleem was excellent at communicating exactly what my condition was and what was required to help me and I am a satisfied customer and will follow through with her recommendations even though it is not covered through ohip and I am a person of limited means but my health is important, especially when you are having problems walking.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

I have been to many different Doctors, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors for my foot pain and quite honestly had given up. My sister convinced me to visit Dr. Tasleem and I was thinking what could she do or recommend that others were unable. Anyway I thank my sister bc Tasleem did some magical movements in my feet with her hands and slowly over time and with new, proper orthotics I can honestly say that I am pain free. It has nearly been like a miracle and I recommend Dr. Tasleem and her staff and clinic to everyone I meet who complains of foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

I recommend Academy and Tasleem for good foot care. She takes good care of my mother and she is happy and that means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

What sets Dr. Tasleem is the fact that she is also like a physiotherapist in that she does these manipulations to my feet which makes them just come alive. It is fantastic, I walk in hardy able to and then I leave ready for a night of dancing. Thanks to everyone in this special place.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I have always had great service from Tas. Gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Clinic experience was very good and friendly and professional service from everyone I met. Dr. Tasleem was thorough and knowledgeable and I felt that I had total confidence in her abilities as a foot doctor. I have decided to sign on for regular medical pedicures but that was not what I originally came for and that was embarrassing foot warts.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Tasleem is an excellent doctor who I recommend and trust. She has helped me out with my mariade of foot conditions. I have complete confidence in her knowledge and her bedside manner is exceptional. Hard to get appointments sometimes as she has a limited schedule at this clinic. Thanks Dr. Tasleem.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018