Ratings for Dr. Sivakumar Sreenivasan

Watch out if you owe them money, even if it's only for short term! We are waiting for our insurance to cover their services which was emergency service and is almost guaranteed to be covered. They made NO attempts to collect from our insurance company. In the meantime, they are charging us 8% interest - get his - A MONTH! That's 96% interest a year! I have not seen or heard anyone charging this kind of interest anywhere ever. This is despite the several calls we made them requesting them to not charge the interest for a couple of weeks - until we collect from our insurance company. We will pay from our personal funds and be done with these people, forever! 96% interest must be criminal in somebody's book. We certainly feel it's unethical.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I don't know where to start...dealing with this doctors office and Dr. Temple (Dr. Sreeni's associate) was the worst experience. This doctors office does not work with insurance companies or at least they didn't at the time of my procedure. They request payment upfront and you have to pursue your insurance company for reimbursement. That should have told me something. I later had to have the work he did taken out and completed in accrodance with my final goal. It was expensive, meant even more time off of work and further trauma to that area and to my TMJ disorder. This is based on my experience and is just my opinion. I have never met Dr. Sreeni, it was another doctor in his practice. Dr. Sreeni was never brought in for his impute on my case which I have been told is complex. I don't know the quality of Dr. Sreeni's work, as I mensioned I did not deal with him, but I would strongly urge you to always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008