Ratings for Dr. Mohammed H. Hassan

Dr. Hassan and his staff are professional, honest, and very caring. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a dentist in the Dothan area. Our two sons, ages 8 and 11 have also had great experiences at this office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have an irrational fear of dentists and dental procedures. I have been seeing Dr Hassan for a couple of years for routine check ups. I like his hygienist, Amberly, so much that I followed her from my previous dentist's office. Recently, I had to have work done on a painful cracked tooth. He and his staff were empathetic and acknowledged my fear with understanding and reassurance. They made me feel comfortable, took their time, and gave me a break when I needed it. Most of all, the procedure was painless!! The office atmosphere is always pleasant. He and his staff work well as a team and seem to have a general respect for each other. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. I will continue to see him and hopefully be able to leave my sweaty palms behind. I highly recommend him and his incredible staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Great staff and Dr Hassan is very kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Hassan and his staff are by far the best in the Wiregrass region. He was extremely patient, kind and made the entire experience very comfortable. I have used several dentists in the past, and can say he has been my favorite. His staff is also very patient and friendly. His office is spotless and there is barely any wait time. I highly recommend him if you are afraid of the entire dental experience because he was painless and very easy-going. His work is also top-notch.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

My entire family made the switch to Dr. Hassan after another practice refused to see our special needs child. Since we made the switch a little over a year ago, we have not had any complaints at all. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and very gentle with all of us, especially our special needs child. Dr. Hassan and the dental hygenist are very thorough and patient. We have never had to wait more than 5 minutes. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

What a great doctor. His staff is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Great staff and doctor. Everyone in the office is always pleasant and very helpful with reminders and insurance questions and concerns. The dental hygienist and dentist are kind natured and gentle with me and my two small children. I highly recommend this dental practice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

They were able to see me quickly and did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The staff filed all three insurances, was very helpful and pleasent to work with. My son was 9 and had to have a tooth extracted. Dr.Hassin took the time to talk to him and calm him before he performed the procedure! Sweet adn understanding...children are not supposed to be his speciality, but with my son he definantly had a gentle touch....I would highly recommend this one!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009