Ratings for Dr. Joan Eccleston

When I moved down from Maine, A Dr. had taken me off Paxil suddenly!!! I (too much Risperdol) and was a slow-motion zombi who wanted to die! I was referred to Dr. Eccleston by my PCP and she knew exactly how to wean off in a safe way and then to be put on meds meant for my Bi-polar and depression working up mgs by mgs. Within one month I began to feel human again and I'm so grateful we have been sessions for eight years now. Dr. Eccleston has taken the time to call me at home to check on me if I'm going through a particularly difficult time. I don't know what I'm going to do when she retires next year. The thought of starting over with all the abuse and PTSD already has me totally anxietied out! I can share anything with her and It's hard to believe I'll find that gain. Dr. Eccleston is calm,intelligent, knowledgable,compassionate and speaks to me in layman's terms!-She's just awesome!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Joan Eccleston's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Pocasset, MA