Ratings for Dr. Nadine Yamine

Dr. Yammine is a wonderful doctor, full of knowledge and expertise. My experience with her could not have been better. She is very honest and to the point, yet very assuring and confident, making the patient confident in her as well. She mentioned to me she treats people like family when doing surgery, and I must agree that she is very careful, reassuring made very sure that my surgery was done properly and that I was kept safe (thyroid removal). Because she tested a crucial nerve below the first lobe removed (which had a large nodule on it), and it did not respond properly, she stopped the surgery and left the right lobe intact, so as not to cause any issues with the nerve below the right lobe. As a result of keeping me safe and looking out for my best outcome, the pathology report showed the nodule removed was actually benign and the right lobe would not have to be removed. No supplemental thyroid pills needed. Thanks Dr. Yammine for a job well done and for your professionalism during surgery as well as taking the time to reassure me before going into surgery...can't say enough good things about my experience. Praise God for you!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017