Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Sorensen

i was passing thru spanish forks on the ay to a seminar when i had a dental emergency (my front crown fell off. I was in a state of panic and was seen immediately by dr sorensen. His staff was excellent and the service was top notch. I was still able to make my seminar on time. Thank you for your kind service and sorry to interrupt your busy schedule

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Staff is great. Tom's work is top notch and he is always very polite and professional. Would definitely recommend him to any and everyone

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

His front office receptionist is the absolute worst I've ever seen. She gossips about everyone, including other dentists and she is purposely rude and mean to Dr. David's receptionist right in front of patients. She is obviously very jealous. Dr. Tom should fire her. However, Dr. Tom is a good dentist and works hard. He seems to have alot of patients who like him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

In short, he pretty much screwed my teeth. He shouldn't even be practicing dentistry. I had 4 Cerec crwons from him after removal of mercury. I ended up having 3 root canals after the procedure. Watch out people! It's a a true story.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

He cleaned my teeth as well as filled 7 cavities and did a crown for me. So far I have not had any trouble with any of these and have been cleaned since with no more problems!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I'm in the process of replacing his substandard work. My wife, children, and I are experiencing troubles with his shoddy work. He seems a nice person but his ability is just poor, very poor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009