Ratings for Dr. George P. Carbone

He is no longer in practice. He retired. He is no longer in practice. He retired.He is no longer in practice. He retired.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Carbone for a couple of years since he is my area. I feel that he listens and overall a decent doctor. What I don't like so much is how much the nurses/assistants run this place and administer the doc's prescriptions and such. This can be very frustrating due to the 3rd person factor in which info can easily misinterpreted which has happened to many times. Front office staff is professional and I've never had a billing error. BTW, I have a thyroid imbalance and I'd recommend seeing someone more specialized to help regulate.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I have gone to Dr. Carbone or one of his partners since I was 3 I am now 37. I LOVE Dr. Carbone he listens to me and is always helpful. I have some health issues and Dr. Carbone goes out of his way to help me. He knows I am without insurance so he gives me samples of expensive meds to see if they help me without me having to pay for them to find out they dont work. I drive 35 minutes from another town just to see him and it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Great Doctor, the best i have ever had. Would never go to anybody else.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. George P. Carbone's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1981)