Ratings for Dr. Rodney L. Cobb

Amazing, I love Dr. Rodney Cobb! We've been going to Dr. Cobb for well over 10 years, the best dentist! : >

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

It was supposed to be my 1st visit. I scheduled an appointment about a month ago and they didn't have me in the book. They front desk person said they would take me anyway. The assistant came in to take my x-rays and she only took six when normally there are about 12 x-rays done then I sat in that cold room for about 30-40 minutes. Another lady I would assume was another dental assistant came to check on me. She looked at my six x-rays and said that she couldn't see my wisdom teeth on the film. She looked in my mouth and told me I needed two fills. She noticed that I already had a porcelin and asked if I wanted the same. I said yes I did and she said it was not covered. She said she had to find the fee schedule for my insurance, left out, came back in and told me I had to get up from the chair until they found my fee schedule. She was rude. It was no fault of mine that they could not find info that should be in their office. I will not be back. Worse Experience Ever!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009