Ratings for Dr. John E. Monroe

Dr. Monroe is the best dentist I have ever had. He's patient, kind, and funny. He takes the time to educate me on any procedures he plans to do. I've never had a Dr. take the time or effort to help me understand

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Doesn't like to give anesthetic, doesn't like to do extractions, has lost 2 practices, stay clear.

Submitted April 11, 2015

I have been with Dr. Monroe for at least 10 years. He is so caring and gentle when he is working on you. Is office staff is friendly and accommodating. The dental assistants and hygienist are great. I recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Great dentist. Always friendly and helpful. I enjoy his great attitude and he's always willing to answer an questions. Never had a problem before with him so I'm shocked to see what others have said. I would totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

brought my son in for free yearly check up and was told he had some cavities. I scheduled an appointment for 2 weeks later to have them taken care of. I never got a reminder call of the appoinment but I remembered on my own. When we arrived to check in we were told there was no appoinment on their books. I reached in my purse to produce the appoinment card given to me 2 weeks earlier and all they did was pass the blame around the office why it wasn't in their system. Meanwhile I missed morning work and my son missed several classes....very poor organizational skills

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

We paid alot of money for this dentist and was treated rudely. Less than a yr. after having my some teeth done the glue did not adhere $2800 just for that portion. We came back from out of state and he had moved from his office, took a month to find him again. Staff downstairs was just as shocked, they said he just left and didnt know where he went. No forwarding address on his door or on his phone. They even said people who had appointments were coming down to them and asking where he had gone because they had an appointment that day. Finally found him and we are going forward to having this resolved. NOT RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I went to this office a couple of times and I'm filing a claim against him. His staff are unprofessional and they don't care about patient. I don't recommed him to any one and I don't suggested even for free visit.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

My husband was having terrible mouth pain. After seeing Dr. Monroe who diagnosed it as caused by jaw clenching and to wait it out, he sought a second opinion. It was discovered he has a good amount of peridontal disease, all his fillings are cracked, and Dr. Monroe had sold him the wrong type of mouth guard... among other things.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011