Ratings for Dr. Deep Muko

Awesome dentist. Great staff. Wonderful experience. They did a great job for my family's dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

What a magnificent experience. He was kind, gentle, and compassionate towards my entire family's dental needs. He was thorough and explained everything to me throughout the entire process. And the receptionist is top notch. The BEST experience that I have ever had at a dental office!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I was struggling with awful teeth pain for some time now due to years of neglect. I saw Dr. Muko 6 weeks ago and he got me out of pain and and now I have a new smile. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was in so much pain from the work of my previous dentist. Dr. Muko was able to squeeze me in the same day and get me out of pain. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Terrific dentist. Very professional. Pulled my wisdom teeth and I healed up perfectly. Recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Muko on May 4 because I had so much pain in my jaw radiating to my ear. After meeting Dr. Muko he explained to me that it was my wisdom tooth that was acting up. I went back to my old dentist to see if he could pull it and he told me that he couldn't because the tooth was impacted and severely broken down. So I drove further out and saw Dr. Muko again to have my wisdom tooth extracted. He did a phenomenal job! Dr. Muko got this extremely difficult tooth out of my jaw and more importantly got me out of pain. Furthermore I couldn't believe how affordable it was. I would have paid significantly more had I gone to my old dentist if he could pull the tooth out which he couldn't. Needless to say I will be seeing Dr. Muko from this point on for all of my and my family's future dental needs because he is a fantastic dentist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Fantastic dentist. He stayed late to get me out of pain today so that I could have a happy thanksgiving. I can't think of another dentist that would do this. He is very caring and considersate.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Just a fantastic dentist. Wonderful experience. He didn't sugarcoat anything and got me out of pain. Prices are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I just had my root canal done today by Dr. Muko. I was terrified of this procedure and couldn't sleep last night. But now I must say it went very smoothly. He was patient, kind, and very considerate. And the best part was that it didn't hurt at all. All I got to say now is wow what an experience. I will be coming to see Dr. Muko for all of my dental needs from now on.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I saw Dr. Muko on August 7 at the end of the day because I was in terrible pain from a hot tooth. He was able to squeeze me in for a root canal the next day (a saturday). The procedure was painless and he was very gentle. Now two days later I am no longer in pain and was able to save my tooth. Thank you Dr. Muko for being so caring.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015