Ratings for Dr. Peter Yee Chiung Gan

My consultation with Peter Gan did not provide me with an useful information regarding my health problem instead I was told that surgery would help to alleviate my symptoms I was not informed that I would be required to undergo further tests. To confirm that I was suitable for surgery further questioning did not provide any information. The test was performed by Peter Gan I cannot express how much pain I had to undergoe for a procedure that should be painless the neurosurgeon never checked to see how much discomfort I was experiencing I was then told that I was not suitable for surgery. I later when to another neurosurgeon who said my health problem is treatable. So it seems the Peter Gan got it wrong this doctor is obviously not competent to perform basic neurosurgical procedures let alone complex one's he is incompetent. My advice go to another neurosurgeon who knows what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013