Ratings for Dr. Anthony Spann

I was experiencing some tooth sensitivity. He told me I needed a root canal. I end up with 9 appointments related to this one tooth before he finally referred me to a specialist. Please note each time I showed up for one of my 9 appointments I had to wait almost an hour just to see the dentist. After he completed the root canal he had his assistant fit the temporary crown, which turned out to be incorrectly fitted. (He never check over her work) When I came in for the permanent crown I requested a different assistant to help out and in turn he proceeded to small talk with this other assistant saying inappropriate things to her while he was working on my tooth. I ended up with an infection, some things in the office didn't seem as clean as they should be. Once I was referred to the specialist I had to have oral surgery at an addition cost of $1200. Now I have a scar in my mouth and the most frustrating part was when I expressed my concerns he didn't seem to take them seriously.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010