Ratings for Dr. Joel Villeneuve

Spent $1000 on blood testing and she handed my results over to her secretary to review and discuss with me. Her secretary called me and told me she had no clue how to read my results and said I should take them to my family doctor to figure out because this was to complicated for a secretary to understand. Would not recommend - waste of time and money. She did call back months later to try to sell more to me. Not impressed at all!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Joel Villeneuve

Dr. Joel Villeneuve's response
Hi, it is clear from your review that your experience at our office was not one that we strive to achieve with all of our patients. We go to great lengths to ensure all who enter and exit our care have benefited greatly from their time with us and have many patients who have been under our care for over 25 years. In fact we also collect data on our patients experience and +98% of patients have indicated that their experience has been at or above their expectations. It appears that you were not scheduled for a Doctor Report post-lab work in which the ND or MD gives you a review of your labs & full care plan. In addition we do encourage all members of your health care team including your family medical doctor to have a copy of any test results to integrate into your whole health plan. We are always open to feedback and when something is not at the level a client expects I am available to address this with them personally anytime. Please feel free contact our clinic as I would be happy to ensure your total health is well looked after. Sincerely, Dr. Joel, ND & The Revivelife Team

Submitted August 10, 2017

Best thing I've ever done for myself! Dr. Joel has been so helpful to me, after struggling for years following my GP's advice and never feeling well I can't say enough good things about Joel and her staff. Within 30 days of following her advice I felt much much better. It's now 75 days and things just keep improving. While it's true sometimes she runs a little behind she is not only worth the wait, but it is greatly appreciated when you need a few more minutes with her. Joel works extremely hard in the community and gives all of us her time free of charge when she does walk through so at our local stores to help educate us to restoring and maintaining good health. I highly recommend her and am very grateful for her. And I can't sign off without acknowledging Krista on the front desk who is always, happy, pleasant and extremely helpful. Thank you so much for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Joel is a true healer; always working tirelessly to guide people down the path of wellness.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Again great meeting Dr. Joel. This is not my first time to Revive Life clinic or to see Dr. Joel. I have told her directly that I truly appreciate her professional approach and care. She is a great lady. She was a bit behind on her appointment but I understood she needed to spend more time with a patient that put her behind. So Dr Joel took up time into her lunch to spend time with me. Ok. I like this clinic because Dr. Joel cares enough to listen. Simple but important.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Joel's for over 20 years and in that time she has helped me with my digestion and energy tremendously. She has also helped my daughter with her painful periods and granddaughter with anxiety . She is warm , kind and even rearranged her schedule to see my granddaughter when she was not well. She is our go to doctor! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I am excited to have met Dr Joel as she is the first doctor to see the link between my headaches and food intolerances . I thought they were just something that I had to learn to live with until after comiiting to make food changes that she tested for and seeing the results . I have referred two friends since then with similar benefits.

Submitted September 30, 2016

Slow to get back results. Always late. Knows what she is talking about but is not particularly friendly. Staff are nice but slow as well. If you are ok with things being slow and a moderate bedside manner you'll be fine with Dr. Joel.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Joel Villeneuve

Dr. Joel Villeneuve's response
Hi thank you for your feedback and yes you are correct that we can at times run late when the prior patient(s) need the additional attention, which we apologize for. In these cases because there is often a lot to cover in visits I maybe hyper focused on getting all things in that you may have interpreted it in that fashion. Input on our services is very valuable and we are committed to making things better. If there are any concerns at any time we ask that you relay them to us, so that we can ensure that you are happy with your visits and care. We would be happy to offer another visit included as a service to your last to ensure that you get all the attention that you need.

Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Joel was the first doctor to explain my lab results so well to me. I didn't realize that my difficulties sleeping were related to low progesterone. After years on anti-anxiety medication that never worked the answer was quite simple! Not only that but my PMS is so much better to! I am so grateful to Dr Joel.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Joel is a true healer. I use to have no energy , digestive problems and anxiety. After seeing so many doctors I didn't expect to see changes so fast. Not only that but my family is seeing the benefits as well!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

What a great experience. Dr. Joel is amazing. I came to see Dr. Joel about my general health and she truly listened. She spent all the time needed with me and I left feeling like we had a plan started. Her office staff were friendly and professional. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Joel Villeneuve's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Dr. Dr. Joël Villeneuve is a North American expert in Ienergy with a focus in Anti-Aging Medicine, Metabolism, Hormones and Nutrition. She has recently been awarded the “Lifetime Achievement Award” for her contribution to health and wellness. She is recognized for her roles as an integrative doctor, personal trainer, key option leader, entrepreneur, TV producer & host Revivelife™ TV, media personality, professional educator and national speaker with over 20 years of experience in The Health Care Industry. She has co-created “The Maximized Metabolix” educational and certification program for leading doctors around the globe. She is a board member of the North American Metabolic & Nutrition Certification Program (NAMN) of which she is a co-founder. Dr. Joël is the founder, clinical director and CEO of The Revivelife™ Clinic, which is one of the region’s largest providers of integrated health services, working in alliance with medical doctors, businesses, the fitness industry and government bodies to promote optimal wellness. The Revivelife™ Clinic includes a Wellness Clinic, Pharmacy & Labs which provides the latest technology in preventive medicine. Dr. Joël has supported thousands of patients to optimal health with her vision is to inspire vitality, balance, and empowerment in all. Dr. Joël believes that it is important for us to learn from each other. She has trained with world leaders in their fields including Dr. Neal Barnard, MD leader in Nutritional Medicine, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, MD expert in Cardiovascular Medicine, Dr. Thierry Hertoghe, MD, international hormone expert including his work with Suzanne Sommers, Dr. Erika Scwartz, MD, bio-identical hormone doctor, Dr. Charles Bens, PhD, corporate health expert, Dr. Ben Lerner, DC, Co-Founder of Maximized Living to name a few. Dr. Joël is board certified as a Naturopathic Doctor and has advanced training in IV Therapy, Personal Training and Advanced Homeopathy. She has spoken nationally on “Integrative Wellness Medicine” at The Melrose Family Clinic for MDs, The University of Ottawa Medical Department-Mentor Program and Integrative Medicine Unit. She teaches endocrinology and Holistic Food Preparation at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. She has directed clinical trials and reviews such as the European designed “Healthy & Active™ Weight Management Program”. Dr. Joël has contributed to the shift in health care to wellness medicine by creating “The Power Foods 101!”, Nutritional Cooking Program and Book for The Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation. She is the developer of Revivelife ™ Score; Revivelife ™ Optizone©; Be Lean Weight Management Program©; Now to Wow Program©; Super Kids©; Professional Practice Management Tools and The Woman’s Health Care Initiative- “ Natural Approaches to Menopause” for the general public and professionals including: Chiropractic Doctors, Psychiatrists and Physicians. She is the contributing scientific editor of “Maximized Metabolix” supplementation and metabolic testing. She is an advocate for preventive medicine developing the latest strategies in laboratory testing and assessments including Ienergy©, hormones, intolerances and allergies. Dr. Joël is an activist for policy and government regulations. She has served on the board of professionals for the regulatory affairs of Natural Health Products Labeling and Licensing: Natural Health Products Directorate’s (NHPD’s) as a panel member: “Evidence Requirements for NHPs Intended for Use as Weight Loss and/or Weight Management Aids”. Dr. Joël is a community leader and charity activist. She is the founder of “Blast Off To Kids Wellness” to create awareness of autism and support Children At Risk. She is the culinary chair of Bust a Move and is a member of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) www.pcrm.org, the Sports Nutrition Institute (SNI) and a consultant to many organizations including Farmboy, Greco and athletic teams. She continues to teach health programs in the community and at The Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation. Dr. Joël appears regularly on television with appearances on CTV Morning Live, CTV News At Noon, Rogers TV, Revivelife™ TV, CBC News, and CJOH. She contributes frequently to magazines, committees, corporate health programs and is a go to person for Natural Health and Nutrition. Naturopathic Dr. Joël can be found in her family time with her active two sons, dog Lola and husband skiing, travelling, developing new recipes and photographing them in her kitchen or just relaxing at any of our nearby lakes! Dr. Joël is passionate about “Inspiring Health Naturally”. For more www.drjoel.ca, www.powerfoods101.com, www.revivelife.ca, and www.Ienergy.life

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 1987)
  • Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Menopause
  • Indigestion
  • Obesity
  • Sinus headaches
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Infertility

• Lifetime Achievement Award, 2015

• “Evidence Requirements for NHPs Intended for Use as Weight Loss and/or Weight Management Aids”.
  • Clinical Trial “Healthy & Active™ Weight Management Program”.
  • Power Foods 101