Ratings for Dr. ELLYSSA L. Eror

My husband finally had to go in to find out he had skin cancer after 1 month of calling on the phone...I gave up after 3 months waiting for MRI results. 2 wrong scripts. Your billing WILL be incorrect..haven't had 1 that was. A joke that is getting very OLD. She should go back to treating dead people.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Poisoned me by giving me a drug that is contraindicated for my medical condition- she never even looked up the drug and its black box warning, even though I have been with the Hartford Med Group Practice for 9 years- no remorse or apology- Incident was reported to the FDA but she was never disciplined or reprimanded

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

I started going to see Dr. Eror 3 yrs ago when I moved back into town and I was very pleased. W/in the past couple of months it has turned into a walk in clinic which has made the office dirty and unwelcoming. They have also had a turn around w/ staff which has not been for the best. I am hoping once they move to their new location on Silas Deane that it goes back to the way it use to be. Dr. Eror is a wonderful doctor though. She listens to what you have to say and takes the time to explain herself.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

She was not helpful to me in any way.I found both her knowledge and approach disappointing.She has no respect for my privacy.There are many other better doctors in the area in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Eror is a great doctor. She is very friendly,courteous and always asks how you are feeling. She calls back when you have had a test performed to discuss the results with you. She is a kind and compassionate doctor who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

If there were a minus rating, it would still be too high for this very poor medical doctor in my opinion. On top of that she is rude. She failed to order a test in a timely fashion which might have prevented a complication.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I've never had a Dr. spend so much time listening to me and everything I have to say. Normally, a lot of doctors tend to cut me off but she has an ease about her and is interested in hearing everything about your problems. She has great bedside manner and seems to really care about her patients. When bloodwork of mine came back normal she called me at home about a week later and left a message to tell me she was thinking about me and my issue and thought of one more test that might be of value in diagnosing my mysterious symptoms. I appreciated the thought and concern she showed long after I had left the office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Very poor doctor! No bedside manner, cold, and blames everything on weight issues even though I am approximately 10 lbs overweight and dont smoke/drink, and exercise daily! Not knowledgeable at all...sends you off with general pain medication to numb you, but not treat you or doesn't bother to refer you to a more qualified physician. Do not see her if you can help it!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. ELLYSSA L. Eror's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wethersfield, CT