Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Nations

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I had fillings and a couple of crowns. One of the fillings fell out in a little over a year. I have now found out that I have decay underneath both crowns. I left this office because his hygeneist hit one of my front teeth with the hand mirror and half of it shattered two weeks later. I would never refer or use this guy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Nations for 5 years. He and his staff are very professional. He does not accept my insurance but I go to him anyway because of the quality service he provides.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Nations has been my dentist for several years. I am always happy with the quality service and finished product. The staff is helpful and considerate at all times regardless of whether $ are involved. Any time I have questions about anything dental they have tried successfully and unselfishly to get me the answers. I have a chipped front tooth filling that matches perfectly. My cleanings are always great! I would recommend his work to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

This is the best Dentist I have ever had. For anyone looking for a new Dentist please call his office and set up an appointment. Great staff and great enviroment!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Absolutely amazing dentist!! I have bad teeth, so bad where I was to have 8 root canals, all of which he managed to save without having to cut the roots. I ended up spending a crap ton of money, but I assure you it was WELL worth it. Not once did I get a lecture of how I should treat my teeth better, but did ask me if I wanted advice on how to brush better. Assured me of his tactfulness and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in helping me understand why my teeth decayed as quickly as they did. I would recommend him to anyone, anyday!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008