Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Lorde

The office staff are so nice and Dr. Lorde is very compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She also runs on time, which is so appreciated!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Amazing doctor . Efficient...and compassionate taking time to explain everything to the patient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

They are hardly in the office, unlike old tyme doctors, ALWAYS available!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Excellent doctor. She is very nice, smart, and usually punctual (which is very impressive for a GP in Canada as they are always running so late)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Excellent Doctor. We have now taken all of her kids, who are now teen to her. She is a great listener and a thoughtful practitioner. She is extremely smart, finding an existing condition with my husband that all the Dr's over his entire life missed,

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Lorde for over 2 years now and I'm very thankful to have her as my family doctor. I had never taken the time to get myself a family doctor in the past but after becoming severely ill and going from walk in clinic to walk in clinic I realized I needed a family doctor. Dr Lorde has been "all ears" in listening to my concerns and always suggests great solutions and has not hesitated to refer me to a specialist when need. I'm very happy to have such a kind open minded doctor who is managing the full picture of my health.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Lorde has been my doctor since I moved downtown Toronto. She used to practice at an office called King West Medical but is now at a medical office over at yonge/davisville. I loved her so much that when she moved offices, I followed her even though its a 25 minute drive from my house! She's very knowledgeable, non-judgemental or biased and so caring and compassionate. I have recommended her to so many of my female friends as it's important to have a doctor that understands our decisions, our care and the best way to help! Outside of all that she's funny and easy to get along with. Front staff are lovely and helpful and always willing to go out of their way to help you when they can.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

she was my first doctor when we came to Canada. I did not know how great she was until we moved from Toronto and have the other family doctores. I really miss her and her receptionists. I usually could get an apointment on the the same week. She listend to my carefully and checked every thing that was necesory. she refferd me to Dr. Ingrid Lorde

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I'm so glad I found her, knowledgeable, respectful and highly competent.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Excellent Dr. She listens to your complaints, doesn't make you wait too long. Sits with you to understand the problem and takes you seriously before following up with tests - referrals from specialists if required. She laughs at my jokes too! Love her! :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017