Ratings for Dr. Victor Onwukwe

Worst dr we have ever dealt with. He comes across lazy and he had no interest in knowing details of my husbands illness (yet was willing to order procedures at the hospital for it). He struggled to figure out how to pull blood test results off the system. He didn’t know blood work needed to be done within 48 prior to ordering a hospital procedure and had us get blood results on a Friday when the procedure was planned for a Monday. Because of this we had to redo blood work and delay the procedure causing my husband to miss even more work. After redoing blood work we were instructed to come in next day to discover he called in sick. His receptionist told us to come back tomorrow! Mean while my husband was in agony at this point and ended up in emerg. Emerg dr couldn’t believe what this G.P. put us thru and thankfully helped us. I would not wish this dr on anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018