Ratings for Dr. Richard Verheul

A great doctor who will explain everything more than once if needed. Questions that my husband and I had were answered in a way we understood. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Richard has gone out of his way to assist my wife and myself in the lead up and following our surgeries. He has made the time to call us both after hours to follow up on scans etc to avaoid the inconvenience of attending his rooms unnecessarily. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Unbelievable person . Bed side manner makes you feel comfortable . He is easy to talk to and explains all his decisions carefully . Would recommend him without reservation or second thoughts

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My husband had a knee replacement done several years ago and we found Richard to be the best Dr ever! We had ask in Sydney many times for this surgery but all said he was to young (early 50;s) Dr Verheul looked at scans/xrays and said when would you like it done? What a great Dr. We now live in Victoria but continue to go back to see this wonderful man. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Great communicator, kind and compassionate. Good bedside manner. If only all surgeons were like Richard.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Talk about Dr McDreamy, he has nothing on Dr Verheul!! The best Hip surgeon I know of. He operated on my mum after a botched job by another well known ortho and what a difference. He has the most caring, patient attitude and is a real family man. It's now 6 years down the track and mum couldn't be better, she was 84 when he replaced her hip. So professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

My Husband has had one knee replacement and will have a further replacement in Jan 15. I also will have a knee replacement with Richard. My husband and I have found Richard and his staff to be excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Professional down to earth doctor..extremely aproachable. .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had my right hip replaced 18 months ago and was so impressed with the whole operation from initial consultation right through to post op checkups that I have no hesitation going back now that my left hip is due. Just now had to cancel due to the need for more urgent treatment, but nothing is a problem. Bed side manners probably come under helpful, but if you could rate them seperately, it would be another five. As for surgery, it's hard to remember what is was like before surgery, (the left one does a good job of reminding me though).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Really good caring Dr amongst my friends we have a fan club because we all think he is the best

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013