Ratings for Dr. Patrick Sanders

excellent bedside manner, staff is friendly, fast and well informed. Very pleased with my acl reconstruction

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

These are guys are polite, professional, fast and respectful. I recommend them strongly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

My total knee replacement went so well, that 2 weeks after the surgery I was already out and about. Great doctor, and the best bedside manners. I am ready for my other knee replacement. Not bad for a 71 year old lady like myself. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

It is pretty bad when you know more than the Doc... He did expensive tests on my shoulder and elbow, but it was my forearm that was injured. It was like the Doctor who amputated the good leg. I tried to tell him rationally, but finally i had to drop the "F" bomb on him... Did not work, His GOD complex would not allow him to listen to the patients. He thinks Jesus prays to him (but he is not listening, JC, sorry!) Oh, he saw his reviews here and does not care. OH MY GOD!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Sanders was great. I had knee surgery with minimal pain and a quick recovery. The staff was helpful and informed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Terrible bedside manner! Became very angry when we asked him questions and talked down to us making us feel like we had no right to question him. Very unprofessional, rude and provided no answers to the concerns we raised.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The most unprofessional Doctor ive ever delt with. Doesn't know what he is talking about. I had to look for another Doctor who had real experience and was polite and professional

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Don't get knee replacement with this doctor unless you want to be in constantagonizing pain. I just had dang surgery and he made me feel like if i was a druggi, What an ignorant idiot. He doesn't prescribe pain relieving medication, totally unreliable and poor decisions making in his part

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015