Ratings for Dr. Mayuri Gupta

Une docteur qui sait me rendre à l'aise avec une attitude accueillante et chaleureuse!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I am pleasantly surprised every time I see Dr. Gupta at Medic-elle. She is kind, attentive and never judgemental. I feel completely comfortable speaking to her, my concerns are never downplayed or ignored, and I find her sensitive to both physical and mental health. She also always follows up on reasons for past visits which I've never experienced with a doctor, and never rushes yet is on time or very close to it. I've been so happy to have her as my GP for the past few years.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Clinic's wait time a bit long, but great service from Dr. Gupta, she takes time to listen and advise.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

When my GP of 25 years retired, I was fortunate Dr. Gupta (who was recommended by my GP) was taking new patients. I was hesitant at first (change), however she is a great replacement. Kind, thorough and on-time, and she makes sure she considers all angles.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I have been completely satisfied with every visit I've had. She is engaging, enthusiastic and helpful. She listens attentively and answers all questions. And I have never seen such excellent punctuality in any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Elle prend le temps de m'écouter. Elle est jeune et trés professionnelle. Elle ne cherche pas à nous donner des pilules pour rien.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Never been able to have an appointment in 2 years. I want another doctor but I can't even reach the receptionist of the clinic. Verry disappointed (me and my boyfriend), also by her approach. We have to come by ourself with our healthcare plan and questions and she doesn't seem to give a damn about our worries.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Je suis très content de l'avoir comme médecin de famille. Très compétente. Un très bon médecin.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

She's on time. Approachable and kind. Just isn't very thorough. I have depression, have told her and she hasn't taken the time to talk to me about it. Just prescribed me medication and off I go. No follow up appointments either.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Although she is always on time, she barely does anything. An annual check can last less than one minute, which is not very thourough... Good listener, but won't touch you in any way except if she feels obligated.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016