Dr. Parham Daneshvar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Parham Daneshvar

Absolutely amazing surgeon. He is patient and genuinely show empathy and take care of me. St. Paul is not the newest and prettiest, but the care and attention are superb.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Excellent surgeon and follow up care. He is meticulous and very patient. I was fortunate to receive great care from Dr. Daneshvar. I would recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

From booking with Priscilla to consult and check out after surgery, this was an exceptionally positive experience. Dr Daneshvar is professional, knowledgeable and respectful and the team surrounding him could not be more attentive and thorough. St Paul’s isn’t a shiny pretty hospital but the care was outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Because I was brought up in a time when there was no government medical coverage I have been reluctant to see a doctor for aches and pains if I can possibly avoid it and usually whatever is wrong with my body goes away. This proved to be the wrong approach to my shoulder problem even though I could not lift my arm above my waist for more than a year. Finally I asked for a referral to see a surgeon who could fix this problem and so I was very fortunate to have Dr. Daneshvar agree to perform a total shoulder replacement on me. He was easy to talk to and very open about the risks and recovery from this operation. As a senior citizen I had some concerns about the surgery and whether I would have a successful outcome. Now it is 6 months after surgery and I am back swimming lengths and am currently hard at it in my garden using my shovel to toss compost around. Dr. Daneshvar has given me more than a new shoulder, he has given me my life back. He is always professional and radiates confidence along with a wonderful warmth of personality. I only wish I had benfiited from his expertise much sooner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr Daneshvar after a bad knee dislocation injury that tore my peroneal nerve and most of the ligaments in my knee. I had lost all function of my lower leg and was in excruciating nerve pain. I was 10 months post injury and when he saw me he knew exactly what he needed to do. I was on the cutting table 10 days after we met and he did a miraculous ground greasing nerve transfer surgery that has changed my life. I not only have my nerve pain reduced 98%, and can feel my leg again, but I have most of the nerve function and movement back too. Maybe 70%. I no longer need to use an AFO to walk and I don't need to take the nerve pain medication either. Nerves are slow to grow, but wow. The chance he took when he went exploring in my leg was huge, but the outcome was amazing! I am so grateful that he took me on because he has changed my life in immeasurable ways and increased my quality of life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The wait was well worth the end result. Dr. Daneshvar came highly recommended, i certainly benefited from his excellent professional caring practice. From his office staff, Priscilla, to all the support staff at St Pauls hospital surgery ,the stressors of having major shoulder repairs were almost a good experience as everyone i encountered were the most pleasant profession people. Dr. Daneshvar is a true expert in his profession. Priscilla is a gem, she is always upbeat and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have seen a number of medical specialists in the past three decades and have become accustomed to abrupt, curt and at times dismissive treatment. Dr. Daneshvar is amazingly different from every other specialist with whom I have had contact. During the initial assessment appointment, he spent 40 minutes reviewing the procedure and potential outcomes. He patiently answered all of my questions, and - get this - the week prior to my surgery he tracked me down by phone while I was vacationing in Hawaii to review my status and ensure I still wanted to proceed! What other doctor would do that? From comments I heard from staff at St. Paul's, he is obviously very highly regarded there, both as a person and as a medical practitioner. Before I conked out in the OR, I heard him brief the surgical team on who I was, what my medical issues were and what they were going to do for me. I was impressed! Dr. Daneshvar was similarly encouraging and supportive during post-surgery visits. And while I'm throwing well-deserved sunbeams around, I've saved a large number for Priscilla Ting; what a pleasure she is to deal with! Helpful, understanding, pleasant, efficient and professional. Thank you, Priscilla. I was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Daneshvar.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I recently had shoulder stabilization and bicep tendonesis with Dr. Daneshvar and cannot say enough good things about him and his team at St. Paul's. Dr. Daneshvar went above and beyond from taking the time to explain the procedure, answering questions, to checking in pre and post operatively. His caring manner, knowledge and professionalism made me feel safe and secure knowing I would be in his hands. I highly recommend him to anyone needing this procedure.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Currently I am recovering from thumb surgery. Dr. Daneshvar has been fantastic. He is, of course, extremely knowledgeable but more than that, he is approachable, accessible, caring and takes the time when required to explain in detail and answer questions. Not only is he a great doc but has excellent staff, particularly Pricilla, who is not only efficient, but answers the phone when possible, which is unheard of these days. From the beginning I knew I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Daneshvar is excellent. I had emergency surgery for a broken and dislocated shoulder and I am healing very well from the injury. I already have full range of motion back and no pain at all after around four months. He has always been kind, caring and knowledgeable during follow-up. His staff is also excellent. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Daneshvar and everyone he works with; they have all provided outstanding care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Parham Daneshvar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients