Dr. Parham Daneshvar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Parham Daneshvar

He gave me back my hand. I cant thank him enough. His knowledge was nothing but reassuring and comforting.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had rotator and bicep tendon surgery 4 months ago. eveything went very well and pain was limited. He is a geat surgeon with an awesome attitude. Very patient and made me feel super comfortable with everything. Also great follow up afterwards. Priscilla is super nice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Incredibly knowledgable, competent and friendly doctor. I had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago and I have had absolutely no post-op pain or discomfort since the procedure. Priscilla has also been wonderful to deal with. I couldn't recommend Dr. Daneshvar and his team enough.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Excellent treatment from Dr Daneshvar. Elbow surgery was huge success and life changer for me! His receptionist Priscilla is very pleasant and helpful. From start to finish my experience was great!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had shoulder surgery with Dr.Daneshvar last week, right from the first time I met with him,he has been very informative about the whole procedure, risk etc. Every person we met at St Paul's was very kind and considerate right from the pre surgical clinic, day care staff, anesthesia and recovery room.Dr Daneshvar took the time to talk to my wife and I before the surgery and again ,in person after the surgery. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor and his staff at the office are polite and efficient. This is the guy if you need any upper limb surgery ,just wanted to say thank you for excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent and careful. Considerate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Daneshvar repaired my 90 year old mother's broken hip after a fall. The comment from my mom's caregivers is that she seems to have more mobility and flexibility after the surgery and it's true, my mom is getting around better than before! Great follow-up from the staff, wonderful customer service and great care and professionalism from the doctor who takes the time to explain the details of the process. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience of dealing with this doctor and his office staff! Thank you so much Dr. Daneshvar and staff!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Top-notch treatment by Dr. Daneshvar, his nurse Maryanne and receptionist Priscilla . I had torn the tendon to my big toe, and the surgery in St. Paul's hospital outpatient day surgery was quick and successful, and the follow up care has been excellent. They answered all my questions and are providing kind and competent help with my recovery. Kudos to the staff at St. Paul's. They are terrific.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

There is only so much you can do with chronic mallet finger. It's an odd injury. He was very helpful, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Brilliant experience and unlike many specialists, Dr Danishvar is a truly delightful doctor.. Everyone was knowledgeable and understanding. Patient with your questions and concerns. Never once was I condescended to or ignored. Every step fully explained in detail and simplified to my understanding. Priscilla was uplifting and caring even to the point that she hoped I didn't get lost in SPH as there are many buildings and elevators. SPH staff also very good and my whole experience was rewarding.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Parham Daneshvar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients