Dr. Parham Daneshvar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Parham Daneshvar

Dr.Daneshvar is very knowledgeable & experience Surgeon and he immediately find my hand problem and solve it with Surgery and I get back my fingers functionality . Thank you Dr. Daneshvar بابك

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very happy with the excellent care I received from Dr Daneshvar and his team, both before and after surgery, and everything went well. Priscilla was a pleasure to deal with when organising appointments, and the outpatient department was friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Great experience having my body sewn back together. Wonderful staff and very helpful

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

answered all my questions, really cares. highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. answers all questions and really cares about what he is doing. Friendly and thoughtful as well.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

He gave me back my hand. I cant thank him enough. His knowledge was nothing but reassuring and comforting.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had rotator and bicep tendon surgery 4 months ago. eveything went very well and pain was limited. He is a geat surgeon with an awesome attitude. Very patient and made me feel super comfortable with everything. Also great follow up afterwards. Priscilla is super nice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Incredibly knowledgable, competent and friendly doctor. I had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago and I have had absolutely no post-op pain or discomfort since the procedure. Priscilla has also been wonderful to deal with. I couldn't recommend Dr. Daneshvar and his team enough.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Excellent treatment from Dr Daneshvar. Elbow surgery was huge success and life changer for me! His receptionist Priscilla is very pleasant and helpful. From start to finish my experience was great!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had shoulder surgery with Dr.Daneshvar last week, right from the first time I met with him,he has been very informative about the whole procedure, risk etc. Every person we met at St Paul's was very kind and considerate right from the pre surgical clinic, day care staff, anesthesia and recovery room.Dr Daneshvar took the time to talk to my wife and I before the surgery and again ,in person after the surgery. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor and his staff at the office are polite and efficient. This is the guy if you need any upper limb surgery ,just wanted to say thank you for excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Parham Daneshvar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois