Ratings for Dr. Parham Daneshvar

Dr. Daneshvar repaired my 90 year old mother's broken hip after a fall. The comment from my mom's caregivers is that she seems to have more mobility and flexibility after the surgery and it's true, my mom is getting around better than before! Great follow-up from the staff, wonderful customer service and great care and professionalism from the doctor who takes the time to explain the details of the process. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience of dealing with this doctor and his office staff! Thank you so much Dr. Daneshvar and staff!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Top-notch treatment by Dr. Daneshvar, his nurse Maryanne and receptionist Priscilla . I had torn the tendon to my big toe, and the surgery in St. Paul's hospital outpatient day surgery was quick and successful, and the follow up care has been excellent. They answered all my questions and are providing kind and competent help with my recovery. Kudos to the staff at St. Paul's. They are terrific.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

There is only so much you can do with chronic mallet finger. It's an odd injury. He was very helpful, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Brilliant experience and unlike many specialists, Dr Danishvar is a truly delightful doctor.. Everyone was knowledgeable and understanding. Patient with your questions and concerns. Never once was I condescended to or ignored. Every step fully explained in detail and simplified to my understanding. Priscilla was uplifting and caring even to the point that she hoped I didn't get lost in SPH as there are many buildings and elevators. SPH staff also very good and my whole experience was rewarding.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Helpful. Unlike many other doctors he didn't appear to brush off my concerns. Staff are similarly serious

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

From the front desk with courteous Priscilla to the wonderful expertise of Dr. Daneshvar, I experienced positive and caring consideration of my shoulder injury and subsequent surgical repair. Dr. Daneshvar exceeds professionally not only as a brilliant surgeon but also as a genuine person. His "bedside manner" is unparalleled; reassuring, informing, patient, humorous ...all the qualities needed when awakening from surgery in hospital. Of additional importance to me, Dr. Daneshvar included my adult son, Dave, in all pre and post-operative details at the hospital. I am truly gratified for my exceptional care at St. Paul's Hospital and my good fortune to have met such a medical wonder! That's you, Dr. Daneshvar!! Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had shoulder surgery 3 years ago to repair my humerous and glenoid fractures. During my many follow up appointments, I felt well informed and all my questions were answered without being rushed. I believe he did the best he could. Great guy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I recently had a minor surgery on my hand with Dr. Daneshvar. He was always very polite and informative when talking with me and never appeared to be rushed. He took the time to fully explain the benefits and risks of the procedure and made sure I was okay with everything before hand. Dr. Daneshvar's staff were also very pleasant and seemed to enjoy working with him which I find very important. One week has gone by since the surgery and everything is going smoothly. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Daneshvar to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

It's my second surgery with Dr daneshvar and he makes me feel so safe comfortable , I'm from Mexico and I decide to came here to make this surgery with him because I trust him , sometimes recover after the surgerys is hard I mean in the physical way but is most important feel to not fall in a depression, Dr. Daneshvar has my trust and my appreciation

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Recently had my second knee surgery with Dr. Daneshvar, and he's been so very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. My first surgery went super well under the circumstances given, and we decided after 1 year to have the hardware in my knee removed that kept my bones together. So we did that this week, and it was quick and easy. Looking forward to a speedy recovery with the support of Dr. Daneshvar and his team. I would recommend his team to anyone needing surgery on their extremities.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Parham Daneshvar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients