Ratings for Dr. Paul Arthur Crosland

I found Dr. Crosland happy to attend to multiple different ENT related issues within the one appointment even though that was not my intention. He just picked up on a casual comment during the interview and said , well you are at and ENT person now and let us see what is going on. And what he uncovered is going to make a big difference to my life. Thank you Dr Crosland.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr Crosland is phenomenal. He is incredibly thorough in his check-ups and from my experience over the years have found that his last resort has always been surgery. I had been experiencing serious flu like symptoms with fevers, over a period of a few months, and before seeing him had been prescribed several rounds of antibiotics - nothing helped. Dr Crosland immediately diagnosed an absyss in my sinuses and operated on me two days later. I have never been better! Thank you Dr Crosland, I recommend you to everyone that I know.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Crosland is extremely thorough in assessing exploring all possible causes and solutions to an ailment. He has an extremely kind and professional demeanour and I feel very comforted to have him has my ENT Specialist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017