Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Tiefenbrunn

I can not say 1 bad thing about this practice . They have been my children' s doctors for 23 yrs . Dr . T saw my daughter before l did . They are caring , compassionate and extremely knowledgeable !! Today was my son's 16 bday wellness check . I don't even like to think of the day that my children will be too old for their services . They are wonderful and l highly recommend them !!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. T and the other doctors in the practice are helpful, knowledgeable and supportive. I have been taking my children there for almost 7 years. Best doctors I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

AWESOME DOCTOR AND PRACTICE!!! I would highly recommend. I have never had a bad experience with them and my family has gone to them over 21 years. Very nice and patient staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Highly recommended. I am shocked at any negative reviews. Dr. T and his staff are patient and kind. He is professional and knowledgeable. Dr. T helps build relationships with the family, not just fixing a problem. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I am surprised at some of the negative reviews. I am extremely fond of Dr.Tiefenbrunn. He has always been patient and kind and the staff as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I had an unfortunate situation with Dr. T. On one occasion he showed no patience with my wailing son. I understand that it must be frustrating working with crying children all day long, but showing no patience truly turned me off. I must say that this happened only once and that I thought about leaving the practice due to this, but he has since redeemed himself. His staff is awfully rude and impatient on the phone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

I envy anyone who lives close enough to see this doctor. We had to move away and find someone new, but I can never find anyone as good. I took my kids to him for about 8 years. He was so patient, always took the time to talk to us. The kids liked him. He was very knowledgable and up on recent research -- he would tell me where he read something and I could go look it up, too. He treated me like an adult and a partner in the care of my children. Even over the phone, he would instruct me on what exact signs to look for and what each thing would mean and how to proceed. Always available. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Bad all over experience, from rude staff (!!!) to pushy male doctors. I completely agree with the previous post about the flu shots - not only do they push it on you, but you must tell them in APRIL that you want the shot in OCTOBER. If I disagreed with anything he said, he wrote in my child's chart "Went against the doctor's recommendations" after screaming at me on the phone. I don't appreciate being yelled at. We left.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I cannot tell you of a better doctor. I have 3 sons and he has been our doctor for the past 12 years. He has provided thorough exams, excellent diagnoses and his referrals have been just as good.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Larry J. Tiefenbrunn's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ