Ratings for Dr. Radu M. Lupsa

Dr. Lupsa is a very courteouse doctor. He is helpful and friendly. His office is also very friendly. The only problem I have is that it is very expensive, and I feel when he gives options for treatment, he doesn't take into account the financial situation of his patients. What he does, he does extremely well, that I have no problem with. I just sometimes feel he wants to just focus on cosmetic and not the real needs of his patients, especially financial. If there is a cheaper way to go, even if it doesn't look 'perfect' many of us will go that route because the cosmetic way is to expensive. But I'm not sure he would give that option.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

My family lost our dental insurance. 2 years later, with a lot of debt and far less income, we have ins. again. I called Dr. Lupsa's office for an appointment to finish the work on a tooth he started. Without asking, he developed a "treatment plan" for me and MY PORTION would be over $4800. I was told my teeth are "in good shape", but we should take action to prevent future problems. I explained we are struggling and all I wanted was for one tooth to be fixed. I would move forward at a pace I could financially handle. Their response was to give me a "new" treatment plan for $1300 The witch at the front desk completely insulted the doctor's knowledge about the business. Any time I tried to talk, she talked over me - loudly and obnoxiously. They DO NOT CARE what you want. They are committed to making money by PRESSURING YOU to do what they want you to do. I strongly urge you to STAY AWAY if you want to have any say in your own dental treatment, or in your finances.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Lupsa is a great dentist. He has been able to provide excellent quality dental work for all in my family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009