Ratings for Dr. Sue G. Decotiis

Dr. Decotiis is the best doctor I have ever been to. She has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is thorough, diagnoses and cures my health problems quickly. Staff member Shalinie, rocks. She is so sweet and always assists me promptly with any insurance issues.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Decotiis is excellent! It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Decotiis since 1994 and have never thought of changing her as my PCP because she's wonderful. I live in Poughkeepsie, NY and I work in the city but I will travel to the city to see her if I'm not feeling well because she's worth the travel. When my company was considering changing our medical plan I called Dr. D to make sure she participated in the ones they were considering. She's very kind, caring, patient, attentive, knowledgeable and up to date on new medicine and procedures. She's always there for her patients and listen keenly when you're talking to her. She doesn't dismiss you like you don't count. She will be my PCP for as long she practices. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor Decotiis's practice for over 6 years now. Over these 6 years i have felt cared for, protected, and continue to place the utmost trust in her and her team with my personal health. Doctor Decotiis's practice has since day one been accommodating, kind, and highly professional with me. Her practice is never too busy to see you the same day if the moment requires. Over these 6 years a few things have come along as things sometimes do, and as the situation deals fit has placed me in the hands of many other great doctors for further treatments and or evaluations. I place my complete trust and health in her hands, and have always felt complete confidence in her care. Mirko

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Decotiis is an outstanding Doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a better overall experience. She and her staff make the doctor visit so enjoyable and in my past experience, this is hard to find! If given the chance, make an appointment and change your doctor to Dr. Decotiis because she is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I started my diet with this office in May 2011 at 260lbs, and now in October 2011 I am 174lbs. They are extremely flexible with their hours, very nice and courteous, and extremely well knowledged. I enjoyed their services so much that I ended up making Dr. DeCotiis my primary care physician, and I haven't regretted it at all. I recommend anyone with diet, medical, or skin needs to contact this office!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Decotiis is excellent. I have been seeing her for 7 years and never had a better doctor. She is very knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable speaking to her. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking fore a doctor in NYC and personable. I have recommended her to many friends and they too are very happy!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. DeCotiis for over a decade. I have always found her to be very professional and very conscientious of her patients' time. I have never waited for an appointment for more than 15 minutes. I have always been given thorough and thoughtful medical care and advice.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Very helpful and professional Doctor who was able to accomodate us at the very last minute. Will be back.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I have been going to Dr. DeCotiis for many years. She is a very good doctor. Her recommendations for specialists are excellent. Her office is efficient, I never have long waits.

Dr. Sue G. Decotiis's Credentials