Ratings for Dr. Derick Gharibian

I can't say enough about him. I have been to his both offices and staff is very good especially now that Carmen the front office is not there anymore :))) Dr Gharibian is very caring and takes good care of his patients both emotionally and medically. Nowadays, finding an honest and caring health professional is very difficult and me and my family are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Very professional, totally painless. Always quiet, calm and super nice. Takes really good cares of his patient. Hes the best!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

The best dentist I ever had. He is very professional and caring. Even though I have moved from LA, I am still his patient and am not wiling to change my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

best dentist i've been to and i've visited many before finding him. hes very professional and makes sure you're comfortable. very gentle and quick to see you especially in emergencies. makes sure you are informed and willing to explore other options.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Honest, experienced professional. I've been his patient for 4 years.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011