Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Pocrnich

Great dentist. Dr. Pocrnich and his staff are very gentle and friendly. My kids love going to see the dentist! I would highly recommend Dr. Pocrnich!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I had gone to Dr Pocrnich in the past and had to change due to insurance, I went to HealthPartner in Blaine - and they were the worst! Ruined my teeth! I went back to Dr Pocrnich who is kind, patient and knowledgeable! I am staying!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Pocrnich was extremely friendly as was the rest of his staff. He was very careful with my very sensitive tooth that he was working on which meant a lot to me. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a small, welcoming environment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Had to go back to get cavity finished because they never did it the first time. And they did it with out any novicain

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Absolutely the WORST dentist in Minnesota! He makes patients wait a LONG time!! he does not care about their schedules or time..Also I think his dentistry is very POOR and he needs to treat his staff better!!!! He shoould RETIRE!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008