Ratings for Dr. Abid Saadeddin

Very proffessional and knowledgable discusses options and leaves final decision to you he is the only gastroenterologist who has shown any interest in my condition since dr David shaw passed away and it sounds like these patients with bad experiences saw a different dr to me. I would rate Abid Saadedin extremely well for his patient interaction care and compassion and have heard no disrespectful conversation with colleagues only consideration.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Horrible doctor, it's no wonder he was chased out of Canada! Avoid him at all costs as all he cares about is money and could not care less about his patients. EGO!!!!! Does not listen, just gives advice and then expects you to agree and not ask questions. If you ask a question he gets offended and turns rude. As previous user stated, he is nothing more than a controlling doctor who tries to use charm to get by. Sorry bud, you do not have the looks nor the medical knowledge/ability to pull that kind of attitude, especially with your own patients. Wonder how long until he gets chased out of New Zealand too... also talks down to staff which is very uncomfortable to be around. This man needs a reality check before it bites him in the butt and his license is forever revoked.

Submitted March 4, 2015

Wow there are some nasty comments below but I have had nothing but great interaction with Dr Abid. He perfromed a gastroscopy on me last week and was very professional. I was well sedated and knew nothing of the procedure. He folowed up with me personally afterward and dsicussed the results and next steps. I am sorry for the bad treatment that some people have experienced but this is not the Dr I know.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I would avoid Dr Abid at all cost. He is an inhumane ruthless uncaring ego filled man minus any compassion! 7months of his patient. I never want to see him again. His style of healthcare is to be avoided. He has shoved instruments down my throat minus normal medical protocols of throat numbing and is as rough as gutze during procedures. Abid is controlling and becomes rude and annoyed if his medical decisions are questioned and he has failed me miserably. Dr Abid Promised me surgical procedures on dates he forgot or failed to organise. Dr Abid tried using charm to convince delays to my necessary 3/12 surgical treatments that worked until I ended up in ED repeatedly in intense pain. He gave me unfunded drugs then refused to apply for special authority funding. He ignored my desperate pleas for help. Then lastly operated on me refusing me pain medications just walking out of theatre leaving me distressed and crying for other concerned staff to help me instead. Inhumane.

Submitted June 17, 2014

This physician has an ego. He was rude, arrogant and treated the staff poorly. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Submitted January 13, 2014