Ratings for Dr. Mona E. Yousef

Not happy at all. Expressed concerns and they were ignored by her and laughed off. Waited 30 minutes after my appointment to be seen. Spent all of five minutes with me. Wrote a birth control prescription for 6 months and demands that in order to get the other 6 months you come back even though insurances cover 1 visit a year. Save yourself the waste of time and go somewhere where they aren't trying to make a profit around the annual women's health exam and actually care about your concerns and family medical history.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

not happy about the recent visit with her. She doesn't listen to anything that is concerning you.Have repeatedly described the signs and symptoms and have yet to get a proper response. I am current in nursing school so I know what is supposed to be done in a proper assessment and she not close to what I've been taught. I know something is going on with me but she unable to tell me the problem, however I was giving a prescription to remedy my issue. Not going back to her. By the way the prescription is not working.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

She was very nasty with the way she talks to you. Did not let me get a word in and told me there was nothing wrong with me after the hospital found something. She is also very rushy. It doesnt seem like she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Yousef had been my doctor for 22 yrs. She delivered my two oldest children. Her office recently billed me the balance on a claim even though she's in network with my insurance. Stupud me paid the balance on the claim. I then contacted my insurance and they have been trying to get her to reimburse me. This has been going on for three months. I can't believe she prefers to lose a patient over a little over $100. I'm still shocked and will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Went one time and will never get back again .Dr.Mona was rough not clear about insurance coverage she wanted to charge me $450 for IUD placement which is 100% covered by t he insurance and when I told her that she said you ahve to buy the IUD SO either you pay in cash or you go and buy the IUD yourself I had for 11 years IUDS placed and removed I never met a Doctor asked for that it is not avalable in the pharmacies either .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

My health plan covered cost. Total agreement with the first rating. This doctor does stuff, doesn't explain anything, signs some prescriptions and runs of to the next patient. Not going to her again

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Yousef is friendly and helpful. However, her office hours are limited which usually makes her seem a bit rushed when she's with you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

My experience with Dr. Yousef was awful, she literally spend 5 minutes with me. She was knowledgeable about my diagnosis, but she did not take the time to explain it. She just gave me a prescription and off she went to the next patient. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Mona E. Yousef's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ