Ratings for Dr. Zaria C. Murrell

Dr Murrell is an excellent surgeon...above all the rest! I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery and she was right on top of things. You wont find a better more qualified surgeon. She will be my first choice from now on. I have had no complications at all and back at work after only 4 days.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr Murrell is so wonderful!! She is the most qualified Bariatric surgeon in our area, and has such a good personality. When I was being rolled in to surgery, the OR nurse told me that she would pick Dr Murrell if she had to have this surgery. I am now 6mo post op, have lost 85lbs, and have had no complications whatosever. I am the happiest I've been in a long time; spending a lot of quality time with my grandaughter going to the zoo, the park, etc. I highly reccommend Dr Murrell for Bariatric surgery. God truly utilizes her to help people's lives. I am getting my life back!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Murrell!!!! She will take all the time nessicary to talk to you and explain everything in detail. She is a very kind and sweet person. She is also very skilled in what she does!!! I would HIGHLY reccomend her!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Murrell assessed my problem and we went into surgery that afternoon as outpatient. recovered for about 2 weeks, and was good as new after that. She is very kind and concerned about here patients and does everything possible to help and to fix you so to speak!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006