Ratings for Dr. Alan I. Lemberg

Rip off dentist ... Talks too much , staff rude. Watch your bills

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had an abcessed tooth and was trying to find a dentist close to me that took my insurance. I called and they got me in immediately. The staff was very polite. Dr. Lemberg was great! He gave me options before he did anything. Which I thought was wonderful! He does talk a lot, but it helped me feel more relaxed. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I didnt have dental insureance not only did the dentist not rip me off he did xrays for free and only charged me 25 dollars he does like to talk but he doesnt make you feel rushed he and his staff helped me and now I have been going to this office for 4 yrs. I wouldnt have my teeth if it wasnt for this office.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

the staff was very nice worked me in took me back got xray the dentist fixed my tooth didnt try and rip me off yes he does like to talk but help calm me down very scared of the dentist norm. I have now been going here for 2yrs luv it...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Told me that my daughters teeth were ok for two years (he put dentures in my husband). Went for second opinion and she had major cavitites, about 26. All he does is talk, he doesn't care and just wants to make money.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008