Ratings for Dr. Hugh W. Bailey

Lets start with one word Menopause! My health was on a spiraling downfall! Thanks to Dr Bailey's extensive knowledge and experience in women's health he saved my life. He recommended a hormone pellet and within 24 hours I felt 100% better. No more hot flashes, no more lack of sleep, no more joint pain and the list goes on. That's why I say he saved my life, because I was suffering from severe menopause symptoms that was affecting me physically and emotionally. I thank God for Dr Bailey!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Excellence. My quality of life has greatly improved since I started going to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

If you want a baby and you are having problems, go to Hugh Bailey. He is worth the wait! I would not have my son and I know several people personally who lost babies who were able to have children because of Dr. Bailey. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Hugh Bailey CARES about people! He is superior in his knowledge of his specialty. He takes time to listen and he realizes the we are more than physical beings. He is healing-focused in a restorative way--not just quick to prescribe medication that will likely lead to other physical issues. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Bailey is a very dedicated and amazing doctor that always has his patients' best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Bailey is very interested in your well being. Because he believes in regeneration and restoring the body to homeostasis, he is not just treating symptoms with temporary bandages, you can have faith that the journey to good health will be complete.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

He is the best OBGYN in huntsville. He is knowledgeable with many years of experience . He never takes more patients than he can handle like others ... He never treats you like just another patient. He takes personal interest in every patient and never brushes off your concerns. He genuinely cares for people and became a doctor to help not for the money. Its a huge difference between him and other OBGYN'S.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

when making an appointment, it takes forever to see the doctor. The waiting time is ridiculous. Although, Dr. Bailey is a wonderful doctor but staff is too slow.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Pound for pound, he is one of the best OB/GYN doctor in town. He is well trained, very skillful at what he does. We highly recommend Dr. Bailey!!!!! Fast service is like fast food…. if a doctor takes his time to give quality care he should be commended. It is our's to choose……it is your choice!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

The reviewer who submitted October 18, 2010 makes all the valid points still in 2015! His staff is terrible! Organization and recordkeeping is terrible! I literally had an appointment one afternoon and it was 10:30 at night before I was seen. But I continued to feel that he was a very good doctor. I left because of his staff! Slow and unorganized and rude. The one positive thing I can say is that Dr. Baily would pray before performing procedures and I appreciated that. I believe that concerns expressed were dismissed and I learned to suffer in silence when other doctors would have taken a proactive approach, but I also believe that he was observant of the holistic and emotional needs of his patients. The staff is NOT worth it!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Hugh W. Bailey's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)